Bacon Double Cheese Burger Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 12 strip(s) bacon
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese room temp.
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1. Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
- 2. Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease. (Honestly, I left ALL the grease!) And the longer cooked, the better. That caramelized flavor really gives it an extra special shot of delicious!
- 3. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- 5. Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
- 6. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Double Cheese Burger Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes