Bacon-Chive Potato Salad
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 1/2 pound(s) small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup(s) minced chives
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut into wedges; place in a serving bowl. Add bacon and chives.
- • In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note