- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded extrasharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (drained)
- calories 241
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 6 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 9.6 g
- carbohydrate 37 g
- fiber 4.1 g
- cholesterol 19 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 464 mg
- calcium 168 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork. Bake potatoes at 450° for 50 minutes or until done; cool slightly. Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Combine potato pulp, milk, 3/4 cup cheese and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Spoon potato mixture evenly into 10 shells; discarding remaining 2 shells. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese evenly over potatoes. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.