Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups
- 12 bacon strips
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and cut into slices
- 1 dash(es) salt and pepper
- • In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- • Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/8-in. thickness. Spread cream cheese down the center of each chicken breast; top with onion. Roll up from a long side; tuck ends in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap two bacon strips around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
- • Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Discard toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note