Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring
From Michelle McWhorter: Jacksonville, North Carolina. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 8-ounce tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 10-ounce can(s) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian salad dressing mix
- • Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- • In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note