I have made this recipe many times and it is very easy and tasty. My hubby is not much of a pasta guy so I use less pasta than the recipe calls for. The bacon is a great combination with the ground hamburger.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- • Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- • In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, beef and bacon; heat through. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note