I have made this recipe many times and it is very easy and tasty. My hubby is not much of a pasta guy so I use less pasta than the recipe calls for. The bacon is a great combination with the ground hamburger.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- • Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- • In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, beef and bacon; heat through. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes