Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1/4 cup(s) dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup(s) hamburger pickles
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing prepared
- 4 slice(s) American or Cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s) PillsburyÂ® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 8 oz each
- 1 whole(s) egg beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 2 minutes. Add ground beef and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain if necessary. Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
- Unroll dough and separat each can into 4 rectangles; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each into 7x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture onto one end of each rectangle. Top each with tomato slices and 1 piece of cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal (sandwiches will be full). Brush tops with egg.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bekah251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Cheeseburger Calzones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes