Bacon Cheeseburger Bake
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- 1 (4.9 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Cheddar & Bacon Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon Dickinson's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- HEAT oven to 400°F. In ungreased 8x8-inch glass baking dish, combine potato slices, cheese sauce packet, butter and boiling water. Mix well. Stir in milk. Bake 20 minutes.
- COOK ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in ketchup and pepper.
- REMOVE baking dish from oven. Stir potatoes gently. Spoon meat mixture over potatoes. Top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to thicken sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Cheeseburger Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes