Every bite of this pull-apart is filled with the breakfast flavors of bacon, egg and Cheddar cheese. Recipe from Terri Barton: Salt Lake City, Utah via Pillsbury.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 16.3-ounce can(s) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 2.1-ounce package(s) precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ounce(s) (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- 2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- 3. Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note