Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked)
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) Bacon Diced
- 2 Medium Onions Thinly sliced
- 4 Medium Potatoes Thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) cheddar cheese Thinly sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- green onions - optional
- 1. Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- 2. Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- 3. Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- 4. Cover with remaining foil.
- 5. Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ItsTammy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables