Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1.Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- 2.Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- 3.Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- 4.Cover with remaining foil.
- 5.Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Cheese Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables