Bacon and Cheese Frittata
Carrie Margas, 36, Holiday, Fla.
"My favorite frittata always comes to the rescue when I have only a few staples in the fridge."
More From Allyou
Bake: 22 Minutes
- Calories: 482
- Fat: 38g
- Saturated fat: 16g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 506mg
- Sodium: 1430mg
- 8 ounces bacon, roughly chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly mist an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and 2 Tbsp. water. Stir in feta, salt and pepper, half of bacon and all but 2 Tbsp. scallions.
- 3. Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake until almost set in center, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with Cheddar and reserved bacon and scallions. Bake until center is set and cheese has melted, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note