Bacon Cheese Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note