Bacon Cheese Fries
- 1 32-ounce package(s) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note