Bacon Cheese Dip
- 2 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 strip(s) bacon, fried & crumbled
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add mayonnaise and cheddar cheese unti well blended. Add half onion and bacon.
- Pour in casserole dish and top with remaining bacon and onion.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until done. Serve with Rita crackers or crackers of your choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnetteDaffin45 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note