Made as is and there was way too much blue cheese. Up until now, I didn't know that was possible. Will not be making again.
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Scott Martin
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Garnishes: chopped fresh parsley, blue cheese crumbles
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in half of bacon. Cover and chill 2 hours. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note