I've made this several times as a filling to stuff grape tomatoes for an easy appetizer. I'm not crazy about raw onions so substitued green onions. Everyone has enjoyed them!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in half of bacon. Cover and chill 2 hours. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Serve with crackers, raw vegetables, or potato chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance