Bacon cheese burger soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 2 pound(s) velveta cheese
- 10 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 30 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 2 pound(s) shredded hashbrowns
- 1 can(s) rotella
- 1/2 onion chopped
- mix all ingredients together and place in crockpot and cook on low
This recipe is a personal recipe added by merigold and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon cheese burger soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews