Bacon-Cheese Biscuit Bites
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) 2% milk
- 1/3 cup(s) real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1 large plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped, divided
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- • In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg and milk until smooth. Stir in the bacon, cheese, onion and half of the tomato; set aside.
- • Cut each biscuit into four pieces; press each piece into a greased miniature muffin cup. Fill with cream cheese mixture; top with remaining tomato.
- • Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note