Bacon and Cheese Appetizer Bites
Start your party off with this can’t-miss appetizer dish—made with bacon, cheddar cheese and Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix, it’s the perfect combination of ingredients!
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spra
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Hungry JackÂ® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 (2 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX sour cream and water in medium bowl until well combined. Add pancake mix, cheese and bacon pieces. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon and Cheese Appetizer Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Appetizers