- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extrasharp cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 12 (1-ounce) slices country white bread, crusts removed
- calories 131
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fat 4.6 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 1.1 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 7.2 g
- carbohydrate 15.8 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 370 mg
- calcium 127 mg
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except the bread, stirring well.
Spread 3 tablespoons cheese mixture on each of 6 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally; cut each half diagonally again to form 4 wedges.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.