All I can say, nothing special, just a burger.
Bacon and Cheddar Sliders
Classic burger toppings are all here on these Bacon and Cheddar Sliders. Toasting buns on the grill gives these little burgers a delightful crunch.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 16.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.2g
- Protein: 23.8g
- Carbohydrate: 39.8g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 3.8mg
- Sodium: 783mg
- Calcium: 290mg
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces ground sirloin
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces 2% reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 whole-wheat slider buns
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 4 cornichon or other small dill pickles, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 4 small lettuce leaves, each torn in half
- 1 small ripe tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 3 slices cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Gently combine first 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl, being careful not to overmix. Divide beef mixture into 8 equal portions; gently shape each portion into a 1/4-inch-thick patty, taking care not to pack mixture down.
- 3. Arrange patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Top each patty with about 1 tablespoon cheese during last minute of cooking. Lightly coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray. Place buns, cut sides down, on grill rack. Grill for 1 minute or until toasted. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on bottom half of each bun; top with 1 patty. Top each slider with 2 pickle slices, 1/2 lettuce leaf, and 1 tomato slice; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange bacon pieces evenly over tomato. Top with bun tops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This