Bacon, Cheddar, and Ranch Pita Chips
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch dressing mix
- 3 (6
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits (we tested with Hormel)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Combine olive oil and dressing mix in a small bowl.
- Split each pita bread into 2 rounds. Cut each round into 8 wedges. Place wedges on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush rough side of each wedge with oil mixture. Sprinkle wedges with bacon bits and then cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven; transfer to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers