Bacon Cheddar Quiche
- 14 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 6-ounce jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 5 eggs
- 1 5-ounce can(s) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- • In a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, layer the bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onion. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and cayenne; pour over the onion.
- • Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-1/2 minutes, stirring twice. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note