Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes
Community Recipe from
- 3 slice(s) bacon
- 4 cup(s) cold leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove the bacon slices, crumble, and set aside. Leave the bacon drippings in pan.
- Mix the mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties. Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, and pan-fry the patties in the drippings until crisp on each side, about 4 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables