Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
Bake Up To: 17 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) ranch dressing
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press dough into 12x8 rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Spread dressing over rectangle to edges. Sprinkle with bacon, cheese, and onions. Roll from short side, press edge to seal. Cut each roll into 8 slices. Place cut side up on sprayed cookie sheet. bake 12-17 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers