Bacon Caprese Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Fresh mozzarella cheese cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 3 plum tomatoes cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 8 bacon strips cooked & coursely crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil minced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coursely ground pepper
- Arrange cheese, tomatoes and spinach on a serving platter; top with bacon, basil and green onions. Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ember144 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Caprese Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads