Bacon-Broccoli Quiche Cups
Chock-full of veggies and melted cheese, this is a comforting and colorful egg bake. From Irene Steinmeyer: Denver, Colorado. TIP: For a tasty variation, try substituting asparagus for broccoli and Swiss for cheddar cheese. Recipe published in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt, optional
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped tomato
- • In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. In the drippings, cook broccoli and onion over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- • In a small bowl, beat the eggs, parsley, seasoned salt if desired and pepper. Stir in bacon and broccoli mixture; add cheese and tomato.
- • Pour into two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note