Bacon Broccoli Quiche
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- • In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Whisk in eggs, one at a time. Stir in the milk, broccoli, bacon, mushrooms and cheese.
- • Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges. Pour broccoli mixture into crust. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note