Bacon Bread (ranch dressing mix)
Let Rise: 30 Minutes
- 12 strip(s) bacon, diced
- 1 loaf(s) (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 envelope(s) (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked; drain on paper towels. Roll out dough to 1/2-in. thickness; brush with 1 tablespoon of oil. Cut into 1-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix and remaining oil; toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9-in. x 5-in. oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note