Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers for Two
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) bacon bits
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 romaine leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- • Shape beef into four thin patties. Combine the cream cheese, blue cheese and bacon bits; spoon onto the center of two patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Combine the salt, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over patties.
- • Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- • Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in water and mustard.
- • Serve burgers on buns with mayonnaise, romaine, tomato and mushroom mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note