Bacon-Bleu Cheese Biscuits - Gwin Grimes
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped, cooked applewood bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream, cold
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well with a whisk. Fold in the bacon and blue cheese. Add cream gradually; mix until just combined, being careful to not overhandle the dough. Add only enough cream to form a cohesive mass. Pat the dough into a rectangle and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut three rows across to make eight biscuits, with no waste. Shape and place biscuits on parchment-lined sheet pans. Bake in a 350 oven until golden brown, 15-20 minutes, or 20-25 minutes if frozen. Cool on pans and transfer to racks to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Bleu Cheese Biscuits - Gwin Grimes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads