Bacon Biscuit Cups
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Stir in cheese and green onion. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits into 10 portions. Pat each portion into a 5-inch circle, and press on bottom and up sides of greased muffin cups, forming a 1/4-inch edge. Sprinkle evenly with half of bacon, and spoon cream cheese mixture evenly on top.
- Bake at 375° for 22 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, lightly pressing into filling. Remove immediately from pan,and serve warm. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note