- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups cubed country white bread, (1/2-in cubes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread cubes and garlic; toast bread until lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
Arrange tomatoes in center of serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese, basil and bacon.
Whisk remaining oil and vinegar; drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with bread cubes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.