very quick and easy; I actually tossed the arugula with some basil and balsamic. I omitted the bacon and topped the apples with toasted walnuts. I then drizzled balsamic reduction on top. It was great!
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Angela Sellers
- Red Delicious apple slices
- Lemon juice
- Garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Baby arugula sprigs
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Toss apple slices in lemon juice; pat dry. Spread each with about 2 tsp. garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese. Top with bacon, baby arugula sprigs, and freshly cracked pepper.
- Note: We tested with Vermont Gourmet Garlic-and-Herb Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers