Bacon-Apple Cider Biscuits
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) apple pie spice
- 8 tablespoon(s) cold butter, cubed, divided
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) apple cider or juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- • In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut in 7 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add bacon. Stir in cider just until combined.
- • Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll into a 10-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- • Cut into eight rectangles. Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note