Bacon and Potato Breakfast Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 (8 oz.) can(s) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 bag(s) O'brien Potatoes defrosted
- 4 eggs
- 6 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Desired seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 X 13 pan - unroll dough and press 1/2 up side of pan and across bottom. Bake 5 minutes in oven.
- In medium bowl beat eggs and milk, stir in cheese, bacon, potatoes and seasonings.
- Pour into partially baked crust and sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note