Bacon and Potato Breakfast Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 (8 oz.) can(s) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 bag(s) O'brien Potatoes defrosted
- 4 eggs
- 6 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Desired seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 X 13 pan - unroll dough and press 1/2 up side of pan and across bottom. Bake 5 minutes in oven.
- In medium bowl beat eggs and milk, stir in cheese, bacon, potatoes and seasonings.
- Pour into partially baked crust and sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes