Yield: 4 Servings
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 671
- Fat: 43g
- Saturated fat: 24g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 131mg
- Sodium: 840mg
- 4 (6 oz.) baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed (6 oz.)
- 2 cups grated Cheddar (8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Scrub potatoes, dry well and pierce several times with a fork. Microwave for 4 minutes on high. Turn potatoes over and cook for 4 more minutes. Turn again, cook on low for 2 minutes, turn and cook another 2 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a work surface and cover with a bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice a 1/4-inch "lid" off top of each potato; discard. With a small spoon scoop out flesh, leaving a shell with a 1/4-inch "wall" of flesh.
- Mix scooped-out potato with butter, salt, pepper and milk in a large bowl. Mash with a fork until blended (mixture should be chunky). Stir in bacon, peas and 1 cup cheese. Fill potato skins with equal amounts of potato mixture. Top with remaining cheese and bake until cheese has melted and filling is warmed, about 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes