You can make the cream cheese mixture up to 2 days ahead.
Yield: Makes 3 to 6 dozen
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 6 cooked and crumbled bacon slices
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 18 white sandwich bread slices
- Sliced grape tomatoes and hard-cooked eggs, or basil leaves, celery, and radishes
- 1. Pulse first 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add olives and next 3 ingredients; process until finely chopped.
- 2. Spread 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture onto each bread slice. Top with sliced grape tomatoes and hard-cooked eggs, or basil leaves, celery, and radishes, pressing lightly. Trim crusts from bread. Cut each bread slice into 4 squares or 2 rectangles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers