Bacon and Mustard scallops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) Bacon (flavored if you prefer)
- 5 tablespoon(s) Brown mustard
- 16 Scallops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put bacon and the mustard in a food processor and chopped the heck out of it until it's a lumped paste. You might need to add more mustard or maybe bacon. It needs to be able to stick to the scallops so keep that in mind.
- Be sure to dry the scallops as much as possible then coat them with the mixture. Using a frying pan, sear the scallops in a little oil or butter. Don't worry as some of the coating will fall off. Place scallops and pan drippings in a glass baking dish and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Easy and delicious.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margiek123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note