Bacon and Hash Brown Egg Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bacon cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 package(s) 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 12 eggs
- 1 package(s) 2 lb frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove, cover and refrigerate. Reserve 1 T. drippings. Add onion, bell pepper and mushrooms, cook 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in mustard, salt and pepper. In large bowl, beat milk and eggs with wire whisk.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of hash browns in baking dish. Spread onion mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Spread remaining hash browns over top. Pour egg mixture on top. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 325. Uncover; bake 65 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and bacon. Bake 5 - 10 minutes longer until knife inserted in center comes out clean, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note