- 8 bacon slices
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen mixed greens, thawed and drained
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 serrano chile pepper, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Pork rinds
- Sweet potato chips
- Hot sauce
How to Make It
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 7 to 9 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
Sauté greens, onion, and garlic in hot drippings 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn and next 3 ingredients, and cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve warm with pork rinds, sweet potato chips, and hot sauce.