Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizzas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16.3-ounce can(s) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 8 tablespoon(s) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped red bell pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese, cut up
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 Italian plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 ounce(s) (1/2 cup) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; place 2 to 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Indent centers of biscuits while forming a ridge around the edges.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce in indentation of each biscuit.
- 3. Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until tender, about 4 minutes.
- 4. In medium bowl, combine eggs, chopped basil, water, salt and pepper; whisk until blended. Add to skillet; continue cooking over medium-low heat about 4 minutes or until eggs are still glossy and moist. Stir in cream cheese and bacon; cook for 30 seconds. Spoon into centers of biscuits.
- 5. Bake at 375°F. for 16 to 18 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven; place one tomato slice on each pizza. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pizza cheese.
- 6. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until tomato is heated and cheese bubbles. Remove from oven; let stand 1 minute. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note