Bacon-and-Chicken Bites in Sweet-Hot Mustard
- 2 (8-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 bacon slices, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut chicken breasts into 24 (1-inch) pieces. Wrap each chicken piece with one piece of bacon, and secure with a wooden pick.
- Stir together orange marmalade and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; remove and reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Add chicken to bowl, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Toss chicken with reserved marinade before serving.
- Holley's tip: Once the chicken is grilled and has been tossed with the marinade, gently stir in some toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions for added color and flavor.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers