Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- • Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- • In a large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note