Bacon and Cheddar Brunch Casserole
- 8 ounce(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup(s) Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F
- 2. Place pancake mix, milk, eggs and maple syrup in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for about 1 minute, or until the mixture is well blended.
- 3. Stir in cheese and bacon.
- 4. Pour the batter into a lightly greased 9-inch deep-dish pie pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is set.
- 5. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Babbini and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note