Bacon and Asparagus Frittata
- 12 ounce(s) bacon
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh asparagus (cut in 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. In a 9-in. or 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat reserved drippings on medium-high. Add asparagus, onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender. Crumble bacon and set aside about a third for the topping. In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet; stir. Top with tomato slices, cheese and remaining bacon. Cover and cook over medium-low for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are nearly set. Preheat broiler; place skillet 6 in. from heat for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note