Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 cup(s) white onion chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper seeded and diced
- ½ medium red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 ounce(s) chicken breast (boneless and skinless) diced
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cooked black beans
- 1 slice(s) reduced fat Provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat free salsa verde
- 2 tablespoon(s) light sour cream
- Place medium nonstick sauté pan over medium high heat. Add diced onion and bell peppers and cook for three to four minutes or until vegetables are soft, stirring regularly. Add diced chicken and garlic and cook for a few minutes longer, stirring until chicken is just cooked and no longer pink. Add black beans and stir to combine. Place tortilla on a sheet pan and carefully spoon the chicken mixture over it. Top with cheese and bake in preheated oven for about 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool for one to two minutes. Fold quesadilla in half and cut into four wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by McClure75 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Backyard Quesadilla Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes