Backpack Banana Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 extra-ripe bananas
- 1 cup(s) All-Bran Buds
- 1/4 cup(s) non-fat milk
- 3/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) applesauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Puree bananas in blender (1¼ cups). In a small bowl, mix bran and milk to soften slightly. Add cereal mixture to blender along with eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Blend and stir until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour in banana mixture. Stir until just blended. Pour into greased 2½-inch muffin cups.
- Bake in 350° oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Per serving: 5.25 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Backpack Banana Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads