Baby Twice-Baked Potatoes
These potatoes can be assembled one day ahead, refrigerated, and baked just before serving.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 4.0g
- Carbohydrate: 12.0g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Calcium: 63mg
- 8 small red potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) pre-shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until tender. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut each potato in half; scoop out pulp, reserving shells. Combine potato pulp, onions, and remaining ingredients with a mixer at medium speed.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells. Place on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note